Given the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. That is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding processing upon request.
- The processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- The processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- The processing is limited to a given period of time. We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data. Data subject: a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child: a natural person under 16 years of age.
Us / us: PARAGON MOBILITY SAS
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following information via the contact form and email:
Company, if applicable
The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website. We also use, as described in the next section, cookies and/or logs to gather information about you. We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
Forms and interactivity
Your personal information is collected through forms, namely: Website Registration Form
We use the information collected in this way for the following purposes: Contact
Your information is also collected through the interactivity that may be established between you and our website in the following ways: Google Analytics
We use the information collected in this way for the following purposes: Website management (presentation, organization, developments)
Log files and cookies
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. This is mainly the following information:
IP address Operating
System Pages visited
Queries time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us: Improvement of the Statistics service
Sharing of Personal Information: We undertake not to commercialize the personal information collected.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
- provide you with our service. This includes, for example, registering your account; communicate and interact with you; and notify you of changes to the Services.
- Improve your customer experience
- fulfil a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and/or with your consent.
In the event of entering into a contract or performing contractual obligations, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you
- to provide you with a service
- to communicate with you for sales or billing
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data, where applicable, for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us only)
- administer and analyse our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of services offered/provided
- conduct customer satisfaction questionnaires
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we intend to offer you similar or identical products/services to your purchase history/browsing behaviour in accordance with our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters and offers
We process your personal data in order to fulfil obligations arising from the law and / or to use your personal data for the possibilities provided for by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this anonymized data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized. We retain the information collected about you for a period not exceeding 12 months, with the exception of information that must be stored longer in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (billing data in particular).
We may process your personal data for other purposes that are not mentioned here, but that remain compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. We will inform you of any such processing and its purpose.
Who else can access your personal data?
We do not share your personal data.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties or authorities when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to this or if there are other legal grounds.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services and solutions, which are services for professionals.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer. Cookies store information used to help make the sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain features.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to use certain important features on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide features that facilitate the use of our service and allow us to offer more personalized features. For example, they can remember your name and email address in comment forms, so you don’t need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services You can delete cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. You can also control certain third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as that optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, see allaboutcookies.org.
Rights about personal data
Regarding your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to information – which means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right to rectification – which means that you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – which means that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – which means in some cases that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, e.g. in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a result of profiling that produces effects that significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machinereadable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under access rights, we will provide you with a reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to help from the supervisory authority – which means that you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority (CNIL in France) and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Right of access
We undertake to recognize a right of access and rectification to the persons concerned wishing to consult, modify or even delete information concerning them. The exercise of this right will be done by contacting us: Address: PARAGON MOBILITY – 535 Route des Lucioles, Les Aqueducs B3 – 06560 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis, France
Right to object and withdraw
We are committed to offering you a right to object to and withdraw your personal information.
The right to object is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
The right of withdrawal is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list.
To exercise these rights, you can contact PARAGON MOBILITY by the following means: Postal Mail: PARAGON MOBILITY – 535 Route des Lucioles, Les Aqueducs B3 – 06560 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis, France
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
We do our best to protect your personal data. When necessary, we use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to notifying the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us and the site offers this feature, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
Access management – authorized person
Access management – data subject
Computer backup Username / password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality in the processing of your private data. However, as no mechanism offers maximum security, a share of risk is always present when using the Internet to transmit personal information, in which case any security breach will be reported to the CNIL within 72 hours in accordance with the regulations in force.
Last modified on 15th of February, 2023.