With the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. This is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
We are committed to respecting the following data protection principles:
Processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about the processing upon request.
The processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
The processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
Processing is limited to a certain period of time. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data.
Data subject: a natural person whose personal data are being processed.
Child: a physical person under 16 years of age.
Us / us : PARAGON MOBILITY SAS
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following information via the form and the contact email:
The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website. We also use, as described in the following section, cookies and/or logs to collect information about you. We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
Forms and interactivity
Your personal information is collected through forms, namely:
Website registration form
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
Your information is also collected through the interactivity that may occur between you and our website in the following ways:
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
Website management (presentation, organization, evolutions)
Log files and cookies
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. This is mainly the following information:
Visited pages and queries
Hour and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to :
Sharing of Personal Information :
We undertake not to commercialize the personal information collected.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for:
- provide you with our service. This includes, for example, registering your account; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to the services.
- improve your customer experience
- fulfil a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your personal data for legitimate purposes and/or with your consent.
In the event of the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you
- to provide you with a service
- to contact you for sales or billing purposes
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data, where appropriate, for the following purposes:
- to send you personalised offers (from us only)
- to administer and analyse our clientele (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of services offered / provided
- conduct customer satisfaction surveys
Until you have informed us otherwise, we will consider offering you products / services similar or identical to your purchase history / browsing behaviour in accordance with our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- sending you newsletters and offers
We process your personal data in order to fulfil the obligations arising from the law and/or to use your personal data for the possibilities provided by the law. We reserve the right to anonymise the personal data collected and to use this anonymised data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymised. We retain the information collected about you for a period not exceeding 12 months, with the exception of information that needs to be stored for a longer period of time in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations (such as billing data).
We may need to process your personal data for other purposes not mentioned here, but which remain compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. We will inform you of any such processing and its purpose.
Who else can access your personal data?
We do not share your personal data.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties or authorities when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal grounds.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services and solutions, which are services for professionals.
Cookies and Other Technologies We Use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make the sites work. Only we have access to the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain features.
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary so that you can use certain important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies provide features that make it easier to use our service and enable us to offer more personalised functionality. For example, they can remember your name and e-mail address in comment forms, so you do not need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analysis cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can delete the cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. You can also control certain third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
Rights regarding personal data
With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
1. Right to information - which means that you must know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is being collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is being processed.
2. Right of access - which means that you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
3. Right of rectification - which means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right of deletion - which means that under certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be deleted from our archives.
5. Right to restrict processing - meaning that if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. Right to object to processing - meaning that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automatic processing - which means that you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a result of profiling that produces effects that significantly affect you.
8. Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
9. Right to complain - in the event that we refuse your request under access rights, we will provide you with a reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
10. Right to assistance from the supervisory authority - this means that you have the right to assistance from a supervisory authority (CNIL in France) and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
11. Right to withdraw your consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Right of access
We undertake to recognise a right of access and rectification for the persons concerned who wish to consult, modify or even delete information concerning them.
The exercise of this right will be done by contacting us:
Address: PARAGON MOBILITY - 535 Route des Lucioles, Les Aqueducs B3 - 06560 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis, France
Right of opposition and withdrawal
We are committed to providing you with the right to oppose and withdraw your personal information. The right of opposition is the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
The right of withdrawal is the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, on a mailing list.
To exercise these rights, you may contact PARAGON MOBILITY by the following means:
Postal mail: PARAGON MOBILITY - 535 Route des Lucioles, Les Aqueducs B3 - 06560 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis, France
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
We do our best to protect your personal data. Where necessary we use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymisation and pseudonymisation where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we undertake to inform the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us and the site offers this feature, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol
Access management - authorized person
Access management - data subject
Login / Password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality in the processing of your private data. However, as no mechanism offers maximum security, a degree of risk is always present when using the Internet to transmit personal information, in which case any security breach will be reported to the CNIL within 72 hours in accordance with current regulations.
Data Protection Officer
Last modified March 4, 2020.
Translated with (free version)